Hazelwood Conman‘s service fee is $5,500 inc GST. A couple of things to ponder when you consider your return on investment.
- Conman’s progeny has won the Landmark Classic 4 times, plus 2nd last year!
- Averages surpassed sale averages in all categories. Overall average: $24,715.
- 85% clearance in the Sale.
- Most progeny sold by a single sire.
- Topped Stallion category: WESTLAKE CONFEDERER. Vendor: Jessica Turich. Purchaser: Craig McNabb. Sold $86,000. [View Video]
- Other top Conman sales:
– Lot 290 – AMAC COTTON. Vendor: Ben McNaughton. Purchaser: Acton Family Trust. Sold $60,000. [View Video]
– Lot 106 – Royal Comedienne. Vendor: Kandee & David Thorn. Purchaser: BG Stockdale. Sold $42,500. [View Video]
– Lot 289 Mewburn Contoria. Vendor: John Mitchell. Purchaser: DL Smith. Sold $40,000. [View Video]
– Lot 456 Kydras Casino Man. Vendor: Scott & Amanda Waters. Purchaser: Ford Helicopters PL. Sold $40,000. [View Video]